Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday 26 April 2013

What I'm up to in Crochet land...


Good evening everyone, I just thought I'd share what I have been up to before I run off and go back home...
I'm doing another lacy doily...But in Yellow a Soft Yellow..I love these lacy doilies..going to make quite a few I think in different colors.......
It wasn't to hard to figure out.. I'm quite sure if I did everything right but It looks as it I have...
I'm very pleased with the Pale Pink one I made...
As you can see I'm down to the last rows the Pedal part I'd say...the original beige one is underneath the Yellow one

This is a better photo of it closer up...I want to make some Blue ones and some Turquoise ones as well. There are so many things I want to make and lol my poor hands don't go fast enough...One start doily with the Mauve color and White I have to tear some out some how I made a mistake that's why I haven't shown the finished product..but soon..
All three together, Pale Pink, Beige, And Pale Yellow..I could use them in my Bathroom as well as my Living Room...
Be back soon,...... love Janice

1 comment:

  1. Lovely doilies and I love the colors too. I need to get my crochet stuff out before I forget how to. I have so many projects I want to make and it seems time just goes by and I still haven't made any progress. Take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete