Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday 11 May 2013

Something New Fiesta...


Helo my friends, I have been busy again... Making another Vintage Pot Holder Dress. . I Posted this but had to delete it because it had gotten messed up..So I'm re- posting. I had this vision after I completed the lacey doilies..So it started out to be just yellow & white...


So as I was crocheting away...I saw my Aqua thread and thought humm, I have a vintage table cloth that has a White back ground with Yellow corns and Aqua and a regular blue that I had gotten from my Great Aunt Vera's when she was sick we had to clean out her house. So this is what inspired the next stitches ...I'm calling it my Fiesta line...I have a few other ideas and colors in my mind...
So I grabbed the Agua and I started adding it on.. and let me tell you I really like it...
I only added one row of the Agua then started another row of Yellow. The more I do the more I'm liking it...
I have the original behind it ...


 This is the original which I love, I have had it for years and years...but couldn't crochet well enough to figure it out..One day I sat down on the couch and made the attempt and wal la I did it and I was so so happy..My first one I did in Blue and White...



 Progress.........I will be finished soon I can't wait to get it completed..I have a couple more rows left then the neck and collar and edgings...Then I want to start a new piece it will probably be a round Pot Holder....This Line will be for sale soon....

                            Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day and weekend..Be back soon....




2 comments:

  1. These are so darling! I love the aqua added to the yellow - really lovely color combo. Have a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim...You too Happy Mother's Day...

      Delete