Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday 19 July 2014



Good Afternoon, I thought today I would share my tea bag holders for the purse... I ended up making these because I would always put tea bags in my purse and a week later or so they'd be a mess..


Here is a pink one almost finished I made for a blog friend....


These were another Large order for a Myspace/Facebook friend, she was kind enough to order several but to her's I added a neclace for them..


I just loved them for my purse...


I made tons of colors it seemed like


Here they are with their necklaces on them and the little pearl buttons..

A red one I made for my daughter but I think I like the pearl buttons better..

Happy Crocheting 
with love Janice

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and sweet! I love all the colors and the pretty white trim. What a good idea! I just ordered a Jell-O mold like yours from amazon.com. $18.99 (US) with free shipping. More than I thought, but I'm sure I'll be really happy when I get it. The first thing I'll do is make your mama's recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O good so exciting.. well all the tupperware and everything vintage has gone up . used to find it at the goodwills but barely anymore 18 is not to bad.. hope you enjoy it and hope you like mama's Jello..ty..

      Delete
  2. What a great idea, Janice. Love them. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susan.. your my great fan.. appreciate you so much ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle I had fun making them..

      Delete