Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday 27 August 2014

A new agenda..

So I haven't been here to post much I have been home cleaning my house and doing other things..But I decided to back track and pick up some things and finish them up before going forward.. So I finished my Hanger but lost the photos I took for some reason I think I deleted them.. so I only did one.. and moved back on to a large doily I was making and stopped.. I'm almost done now..


It's from an old doily I found years ago at a place called Thrift town.. I think at the time I had paid 1.49 for it because it was broken in so many places and at that time I could crochet but not as well.. I thought some day I will make it.. and here it is I have one last part to make then it's completed..I made one in Pink, Green and white few months back when Mama was still alive.. then decided to change the colors for Spring.. but didn't finish with all the things going on.. I can't wait to complete it..


Here is the Pink one completed only the photo doesn't show that.. but it is.. I can't find the better one of it..
must be in my other phone.. So what have you been up to lately..
with love
Janice


12 comments:

  1. Your yellow doily is so pretty. Are you going to attach it to that pillow you photographed it on? That would be really neat. It looks like the perfect size. The pink one is pretty too, and I usually prefer pink, but I think I like the yellow best for this particular doily. I started a new doily, but then I got distracted making a table runner I had started two years ago. Pics on the blog. I printed a bunch of smallish doily graph patterns today that I plan on making in the coming weeks. That's it from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be right over Pammy sue..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ,I absolutely love those doilies. SOOOOO beautiful. I'm so glad there are still people like you in the world who take the time to create unique and beautiful items. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Susan I'm trying my best.. I hope it continues with my daughters..

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I wish you had a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of writing it out but it's a lot to write so I don't know maybe in the future Charlotte.. I have no pattern it's only me copying a old broken doily.. thank you

      Delete
  5. All are lovely! It is so fun figuring out old patterns and making them a new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly enjoy it, one I can't understand written directions so well It's a easier thing for me to copy what I found.. and I believe this one was fairly old.. it's broken in a few places.. thank you for your visit Michelle

      Delete
  6. Your work is lovely. I enjoy seeing your posts and what you have worked on. There was once upon a time that I purchased the magazine "Magic Crochet" on a regular basis but I never got up the courage to make any. I thought my fingers were to big to use a steel crochet hook. My desire to work with thread crochet has been rekindled. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sherry I'm glad you didn't give up It's just patience.. I sure wish I could read directions well I would have crochet a house full by now lol.. Thank you dear for visiting with me.. come back again..

      Delete
  7. Hi Janice Love your blog and the crochet alongside you have I just started the Autumn doily and I am enjoying it so much thanks for being I so kind posting this pattern Nancy Lee in Ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancylee, I'm sorry I have been away for awhile.. I'm so thrilled that you are making the Autumn doily I love mine and now have it on my Dinning room table.. Please make sure you let me know when you finish and post a photo of it.. I'm so happy that I was able to share with everyone.. It was my first attempt.. Hopefully I can do another one soon.. Hugs..

      Delete