Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 25 July 2016

Embroidery...

     Good morning ladies...  
I worked yesterday on my pillow case instead on my doily.  I needed a change of pace.  And I have been doing this forever..  So yesterday I finished up all the roses.  And then finished up the leaves...


     There is quite a bit to do. I had found these two like new pillow cases while thrifting just for a couple of dollars.  I was so surprised they were so cheap..  
     They have tatted edges on them in white...  So I decided to use my rose transfer on them...
     So my new goal is to get this one finished and start the other and completed right away, well hopefully.  I stayed up late last night trying to get more done...
          My vintage sewing basket which I love dearly.  
     It is where I keep my pillow case and some embroidery thread...  A pair of sissors and my two hoops.   
     Almost ready for the french knotts.  Just a couple more vines to do then the french knotts and I will be all finished...  There are just two vines left...
     I used full thread because I wanted the roses and embroidery to stand out...  My winter comforter is bold with roses and pink strips..  So I made them just as bold...  So it's off to finish up.  Wishing you a great Monday and a fabulous new week..
             Happy crocheting, and in this case Happy Embroidery... With love Janice

3 comments:

  1. That is very lovely stitching there. Jack is working on some very involved pillowcases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, it keeps me going for sure. Love n hugs

      Delete
  2. Your embroidery is beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete