Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday 24 February 2013

Isaiah's blanket..progress

My sweet love.... he is such a good baby  laughing 99 percent of the time...I'm really enjoying him.
I started a blanket for him but just never seemed to have enough time to work on it let alone get it fininshed.
Well I finally got the squares together on my last row.

 
whoot whoot...finally making some progress...
can't wait to finish it up and get some of my other crocheting projects done and 
start on some new ones.

Have a great day...................see ya soon...Janice

1 comment:

  1. An incredible smile....how adorable...I send hugs and baby kisses to you! He is beautiful.....enjoy every moment, it goes by quickly.



    Ciao Bella
    Creative Carmelina

    Love the crochet blanket!!xO

    ReplyDelete