Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday 24 August 2013

Been busy ..


Do you remember these well they didn't have the black on them.. but I had made them up .. I'm now putting on a black back ground... so I can finish up my project and show you what im up to.. I haven't had much time Mom has been very sick etc.. but things are a bit better so its given me some of my time back..


You can see in this photo the off white ones.. I so can't wait to get this done.


I really like the flowers.. I didn't think I could make them but to my surprise I was able.. like I have said many times before I don't read instructions well.. hardly at all..


So state tune for the results..lol
coming really soon..
see ya soon.. 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing that you can just "figure this out". I hope this is something you can take with you while visiting your Mom too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is.. I can't wait to put this together to show what it is.. I try to work on it in between caring for Mom.. thank you Bernideen

      Delete
  2. Janice,
    I read your other blog, and there was no where to leave a comment (I may be doing it wrong). I'm so sorry to hear you have been exhausted lately. Did you move into your mom's house, or are you just staying there for awhile? I'm glad you took some of your treasured things to make it feel more like home. And you crochet too? My sister knits and crochets, and I've always thought it was such a talent. These pink flowered squares are so pretty.

    Hang in there, sweetie. I'm thinking of you today.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheri, thanks for letting me know.. It's shows me at the very end but I'm not sure what its showing you.. I will check..Yes I crochet too.. my favorite pass time. Hugs

      Delete