The Front is finishedand I'm started one the back. For the most part the beginning was no problem. I have found out that I have made one mistake but I had done way to much to tear it all out and do it over... so I'm going to make adjustments and move on.. I'm really liking it and intent to make another one and the right way they did it...
Both together now, but here is where I made the mistake. I added this one part which should have been adding on the back piece.. so it changed the whole next steps.. but when your just following a doily and not doing instructions which I have a hard time with anyhow.. It's is sometimes difficult to figure it out..
Right here is where I made the mistake..
I decided to move on anyways.. and make do..
I must have ripped this part out three times.. and finally figured something out Phew.. thank goodness...
The last of the edging then I will add a row of varigated Blue & White to the very end.. and make a loop in one corner to hand it with..
and I will be all done.. and show you later..
Have a fantastic new week my dear friends.