Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday 23 December 2013

Crocheting catching up.....

Something good always out of a Crocheted flower...

I know it's been a long time since I posted on my Crocheting blog... so I tried to catch up and give a post..
I been doing some work on copying some old doilies... One Is a small doily and the other is a little pot holder..

It took alittle bit of a moment to figure it out.. but I got it and was so excited being able to figure how to make it.. You know directions in a book just don't work with me..



so here is the result of my doily.. I so love it.. so after making this I got excited and wanted to challange this little pot holder one.. and walla.. to my supprise I realized the flower and the most of it was the same as doing the doily..
            " The Pot Holder"

The photos don't really do it justice... but I'm loving it... Hope you enjoy it.. Have a wonderful day..


2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,

    Wishing you and your family a magical holiday filled with love and laughter. Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you for sharing your beautiful doilies with us. This one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete